Thursday, July 10, 2014

Restoration Ranch

Chandler: The Restoration Ranch was great! The men at the ranch had a unique story and background. It was great to see that they changed their lifestyle towards Christ. Definitely will miss them!

Joshua: I'm so thankful God gave me an opportunity to meet the men at the Restoration Ranch. I loved that the men were changing their lives and were living for Jesus. I could see the Lord in each and every one of those men.


Chase: Being able to hang out with the men at Restoration Ranch was a blessing. Learning from those men fixing their lives through Jesus was the best.

Sarah: Seeing and hearing how God is blessing the men at the Restoration Ranch was a highlight of my week. Working beside them was just an added bonus.

Isabel: We went to the Restoration Ranch today. We organized food drop offs and pantry and connected with residents.

1 comment:

  1. God is doing incredible work helping people heal from addictions and all kinds of hurts, habits, and hang-ups all the time at Celebrate Recovery in Reedley! It is an amazing blessing to see! https://www.facebook.com/crredeemers
    Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ NLT)

    ReplyDelete